Civil Project Engineer: Cincinnati, OH
Civil Project Engineer will be responsible for engineering design on a variety of different projects. Roadway design, underground utilities, drainage, site development plans, and stormwater management. It is the responsibility of the Project Engineer to manage projects from development to completion while providing technical oversight and directing the project team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE is required.
- Candidate needs to have 8-15 years of experience in infrastructure projects.
- Candidates should have experience in and be familiar with all aspects of civil/site design.
- Knowledge of the Design & Drafting in Civil 3D, 3D grading, utility design, drainage
andstormwater retention/detention design.
- Knowledge utilizing Best Management Practices and Green Infrastructure methodology.
- Experience with industry design standards, guidelines, and specifications.
- Manage a project from development through completion.
- Assign projects to the team to ensure complete and accurate design elements.
- Effectively coordinate the tasks of drafting personnel, technicians, and engineers pertinent to project assignments.
- Technical input for determining design elements, establishing a course of action, and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness, and ensuring the client’s needs are met.
- Cost estimating experience.
- Implements assigned projects and phases of larger projects.
- Develops project scope and work plans for the project and/or department manager to review
- Offers technical support in developing new business through direct marketing efforts and exceptional client care.
Drop a Line