Business Development Coordinator
Sales and Marketing | Calgary
We are present in Calgary, Alberta and we mostly focus on Francophone immigration outside of the province of Quebec. We are expanding as our business is growing at a fast pace. We are looking for a business Development
coordinator that can communicate our services to our target audience.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal
and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Providing effect administrative support.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must speak French and English.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Strong networking skills.
Starting Salary: C$18.00/h.