Senior Software Developer
Information Technology | Calgary, AB
As a Senior Software Developer / Architect, you will lead the development/Architect and design of our exciting and new software solutions. You are required to design and direct the development of high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software systems based on continuous improvement and innovations.
You will be responsible to oversee the gathering of business requirements and translating them into the technical requirements on current platform on SaaS web application, emphasis on re-usability, performance, and scalability.
- You are responsible for designing and implementing well-designed and efficient applications in OOP ( Ruby or Java or Node or PHP, etc..)
- Able to integrate new software components into a fully functional, multi-tiered software system
- It is critical that you comply with project plans and industry standards
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- 7+ years in developing and maintaining software written in Object Oriented Programming
- Able to create brand new systems – using the latest technologies.
- Experienced in cloud application and implementations, also worked in new technologies like View.js, React.js and Node.js, etc..
- Creation of SPA applications
- HTML, CSS, NoSQL or MongoDB, and MySQL
- Model-View-Controller paradigm and client-server design/implementation strategies, and good understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Developing web applications
- System architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks, and software design patterns
- Software development tools (Mastery) –Visual Studio
- Worked in an Agile environment.