Full Stack Application Developer
Information Technology | Calgary
As a member of the Systems Development team you will be responsible for enhancement and maintenance of the Web based Portal and related data processing applications.
The Proprietary Web Based Portal is the cornerstone of our client’s business model.
Our client is very committed to growth within their internal technical development team.
The Proprietary Web Portal offers technical collaboration and creative business process solutions.
Assignments may include:
- Developing new feature enhancements to the Portal application
- Maintenance, bug fixes and related data processing
- Creating new reports and maintaining existing reports
The Portal application is implemented using Microsoft's ASP.NET MVC and Entity frameworks.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing Web applications with Visual Studio using C# language
- Experience developing applications using ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework
- MS SQL Server and IIS
- Implementing Web Services and Ajax
- Working with HTML and Css
- Development Troubleshooting
- Software Deployment
The following additional skills and experience are an asset
- Working with report writing tools
- Using NUnit unit test or other testing frameworks
- Using Subversion version control system
- Experience developing financial applications is preferred.
- Experience with development tools and frameworks not noted above are an asset
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are an asset