Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Solution Architect/ Practice Lead
Information Technology | Calgary
An Exciting opportunity with one of our clients.
- The candidate is expected to have 10 to 12 years of expert domain knowledge in HCM covering the hire to retire cycle. S/he must have been a part of at least 5 end-to-end HCM implementations of which at least 2 should have been with HCM Cloud.
- The candidate must have expert working experience in 1 or more of these modules along with the Core HR –
- Absence Management
- Time & Labor
- Recruiting (OCR)
- In-depth understanding of the HCM Cloud business process and their data flow, especially for Core HR.
- The candidate should have been in client-facing roles and interacted with customers in requirement gathering workshops, design, configuration, testing, and go-live.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, personal drive, flexibility, team player, problem-solving, influencing and negotiating skills and organizational awareness and sensitivity, engagement delivery, continuous improvement, and knowledge sharing, and client management.
- Good leadership capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, monitoring, and status updates to Project Manager
- Assist in the identification, assessment, and resolution of complex functional issues/problems. Interact with client frequently around specific work efforts/deliverables
- Candidates should be open for domestic or international travel for short as well as long duration.