Principal Data Scientist
Category: Information Technology
You will ideally have a Master's or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another quantitative field, combined with several years of experience in data science projects, preferably using agile methodologies.
You should also have experience with some or all of below:
- Implementation of data science projects, including familiarity with machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Proven analytics skills.
- An ability to translate data into meaningful questions and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Software Engineering experience ( Desirable ).
- Cloud Exprience ( eg. AWS and/or Azure ) ( Desirable )
- Ideally Biligual ( English and French )
- Experience using the following software/tools.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages and packages: Python (Sci-kit Learn, numpy, pandas, Tensorflow, Keras) R, Matlab, SQL.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: Regression, classification, simulation,scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision tree, neural networks, NLP, etc.
- Experience in statistical dat mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Network Analysis etc .
- Experience vizualizing / presenting data for stakeholders Matplotlip, ggplot, Seaborn, Bokeh, Plotly, D3, Tableau, etc...
- Experience using web services: S3 , Redshift, Etc.
- Experience with distributed data / computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark ( Desirable ).
Drop a Line