Outside Sales / Account Manager
Category: Sales and Marketing
Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
We have partnered with a company that has been manufacturing quality conveyor components, including idlers with patented polymer endcaps and pulleys with an industry-leading rim thickness, to an international market for over 38 years.
Recognized for innovative products, quick turn-around times and industry-leading warranty, conveyor components can be found in a variety of heavy industrial material handling applications
(Roles and Responsibilities);
- Represents the company for the sale conveyor components to customers in a defined sales area and within the
- Must keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all components potentially saleable by the company.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity and competitive products.
- Maintain, as directed by the Territory Manager, current and complete Sales Management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Maintain company vehicle and other equipment (e.g. computer) as assigned.
- With assistance as assigned, conduct field surveys along with lunch and learn demonstrations.
- Update customer profiles weekly and monthly within the territory plans for effective customer management
- Have a good working knowledge of crushers, screens and conveying equipment along with a bearing background would be an asset.
- Work in conjunction with Territory Manager, responsible for follow-up and expediting of completed work orders.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship and proactively service the needs of an assigned listing of accounts.
- Develop and implement an “account by account” strategic plan designed to achieve the sales marketing and financial objectives for each customer and for the assigned trade area.
- Provide customers with quotes, new products, current offerings and purchasing options on conveyor components.
- Provide exceptional communication, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven and adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience of 3-5 years in a related industry
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft
Office,must be willing and able to travel as required across a designated territory
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver's Abstract.
- Calling on customers developing relationships
- Generating opportunities for RFQ’s
- Performing site surveys
- Making product recommendations
- Developing sales strategies for the territory
- Delivering product to
- Providing feedback to management on territory conditions
- 1/2 Ton GMC crew cab 4x4 truck c/w Luff logo’s
- Cell phone
- Gas card
- Expense account (personal card re-reimbursed every-month)
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- $70k salary
- Bonus structure
Drop a Line