DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting firm supporting our client in their search for an Industrial Electricians. We are looking for 1 Lead, 1 Journeyman and possibly 2 Apprentices the Calgary Area.
Our client is a young local firm experiencing great growth and is looking for a team players ready to hit the ground running.
Preference will be given to candidates with hands on electrical experience in Industrial (Non Residential/Commercial) settings.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for the installation and repair of electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Fulfill responsibilities in Health and Safety as defined by legislation and the company Health and Safety Program.
- Work and dress safely (i.e. wear protective equipment; demonstrate safe use of all machinery and equipment, etc.)
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment following electrical code and blue prints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and lighting fixtures.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches and motors and position sensing devices.
- May plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit and electrical apparatus in building.
Three (3) - Five (5) years experience as an Industrial Electrician.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experienced with control wiring and trouble shooting.
Thank you for your interest however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Drop a Line