Desktop/ Network Consultant -Level 2/3-
Category: Information Technology
DMA Global is a Professional Recruitment firm supporting our client in their search for a Desktop/ Network Consultant in the Grand Prairie region.
• Assist clients by supporting them with all their IT requirements, including desktops, laptops, telephony and mobile devices.
• The successful candidate must be client centric (internal or external) and must have excellent client service skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Windows OS, MS Office products, PC hardware, networking, printers, personal wireless devices (Both Apple and Android), and remote access (Citrix, RSA, VPN) are required
• Post-secondary education in a computer related discipline such as a Computer Engineering Technology diploma and at least 2 years’ experience in a technical support role OR an appropriate combination of education and experience
• Experience working within ticketing/tracking software is required.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Candidate must be client focused and possess advanced client service skills
• Proficient verbal and written English skills are required
• Candidates must be capable of contributing in a team environment, and be competent working independently
• Candidates will be required to work efficiently under pressure and remain calm in stressful circumstances
• Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are required
• Candidates must possess high ethical standards and be trustworthy
• Candidates must have the ability to think logically and be capable of analyzing complex problems
Other Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• CompTIA A+, Network + and PDI+ certifications are desirable
• Work will include deployment and support of hardware and/or applications.
• Retrieving equipment and updating the online database with the newly deployed equipment as well as the old equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position may require the successful candidate work in an office environment
• This position requires the successful candidate to be physically capable of lifting up to 70 lbs.
• Unscheduled or after-hours support may occasionally be required
• The successful candidate must comply with the safety standards of the Employer and/or its clients
• Team Lead Field Technician
• Service Delivery Manager
• Client Project Managers and/or Business Analysts - These individuals may provide direction regarding ongoing project-related activities
• Clients at the office - Your daily contact will be with the individuals working at the client's office
• Other members of the Employer
• You will report to the Service Deliver Manager, but also get direction from the client
• Professional Development is available for all team members – information from online resources, colleagues, training courses, certification training and conferences.
• Required safety certifications include First Aid, H2S, and WHMIS. These must be obtained prior to traveling to any client field sites. Other safety certifications may be required by certain clients.
• Background checks and other assessments are conditions of employment.
Drop a Line