Certified Energy Manager - Engineer
CEM - We are looking for a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) on a Part-time basis, to be a contractor in the Quality Assurance/Training Coordinator basis on a contract per-file basis.
Please send your Resume and 3 work product samples with your application
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will fill the newly created part-time role of Certified Energy Manager. This role will have a principal focus on training and quality assurance.
- Benchmarking – Benchmarking will provide comparison and identification of energy savings projects, prioritizing replacements based on ROI.
- Assessment – Review energy-related technical assessments such as existing and new energy audits and perform high-level assessments.
- Action plan and Saving opportunities – Identify, assess, prioritize and recommend to senior management energy-saving opportunity projects including both capital-improvement projects, operational and maintenance changes, and occupant-engagement strategies including the preparation of business cases to justify capital expenditures and the completion of applications.
- Must meet achieved the CEM or CEMI designations.
- Strong background in commercial, institutional or industrial energy use, and energy management principles, methods and techniques.
- Detailed understanding of building systems (e.g., Building Automation Systems, HVAC, lighting, chillers), building operations, and occupant energy use.
- Previous delivery of energy audits. Retro-commissioning assessments; implementation of commercial building energy conservation measures; and measurement of results extremely beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and coach internal teams.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communications skills.
Drop a Line