Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is the person in charge of managing the company's relationships with its clients. They oversee building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with them for the duration of their relationship with the company. Account managers may oversee finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
- Developing solid and strong relationships between major key clients and the company
- Resolves all key client issues and complaints
- Ensure clients receive requested product and services in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate when meeting with clients
- Provides innovative and creative solutions to better assist clients needs
- Perform regular reports and must be able to forecast trends and track client account metrics
- Execute merchandising strategies learned at line review and construct pre-buys to present in market to major accounts
- Work with accounts to communicate and execute brand positioning and key strategic initiatives for brand
- Ability to collaborate with team members of other departments dedicated to the same accounts and ensure all the client’s needs are being met
- Manage all assigned projects and work closely with accounts in achieving objectives together
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and collaborate with the sales team on prospecting new clients
- Serves as the link of communication between client and the company
- Services multiple clients concurrently, overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Attend, prepare, and manage in showroom market appointments and attend all major trade shows
- 5 years of account management or sales experience.
- 4 year Degree or experience in the fluid analysis industry.
- Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, and Google Analytics.
- Can operate under solid pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products..
- Project management skills.
Drop a Line