Category: Sales and Marketing
Inside Sales – Channel Partner ( Calgary )
Reporting to the VP Channels, you will help build business relationships with key partners selling and servicing our Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This is a mid-level position that requires strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn cutting edge technology and how to leverage it to support business needs of large corporations.
As a member of the global family, you will be offered competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop understanding of technology and tools.
- Introduce solutions to partners and their customers.
- Negotiate agreements with partners and arrange their training and certification.
- Maintain relationship with decision makers within the partner organization.
- Identify sales opportunities jointly with the partner.
- Coordinate internal resources to accommodate partner needs.
- Design and execute joint marketing and promotional campaigns with the partners.
- University degree in an applied discipline.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- Some channel development experience would be an asset.
- Work experience in the IT space, preferably in network security.
Drop a Line