Key Account Manager:
Category: Sales and Marketing
The Key Account Manager is the person in charge of managing the company's relationships with its clients. You would be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, and expanding the accounts through additional sales effort.
- Developing solid and strong relationships with key clients and growing the accounts
- Resolves all key client issues and complaints
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate when meeting with clients
- Provides innovative and creative technology solutions to better assist clients needs
- Perform regular analysis and reports to management
- Work with management to communicate and execute key strategic initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with team members of other departments dedicated to the same accounts and ensure all the client’s needs are being met
- Manage all assigned projects and work closely with accounts in achieving objectives together
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and collaborate with the sales team on prospecting new clients.
- 5 years of account management experience.
- 2 year Pre-legal and business process outsourcing experience is required.
- 3 year Degree university degree.
- Can operate under solid pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products.
- Time management skills and strong communication skills required.
Drop a Line