Category: Property Management
Currently we are partnering with a client who is in need of a Property Administrator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Accounts Payable; Prepare vouchers and reconcile accounts;
- Accounts Receivable; Enter cheques, reconcile accounts and enter manual billings, collect monies from tenants on the dates the receivables are due to be paid;
- Code, reconcile and manage VISA account;
- Assist with preparation of the monthly reports and variance analysis;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget;
- Assist and support with special projects as required;
- Maintain filing system for tenant, operations, correspondence and general building files;
- Prepare and track supplier contracts and construction agreements;
- Maintain and update Tenant and Emergency Contact lists and provide updates to office staff and service centre;
- Assist tenants and outside agencies with general inquiries;
- Assist the Property Managers and Operations Supervisor with daily, general correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be qualified for this position you will have:
- 5+ years of commercial/industrial property management or related administrative experience.
- A highly organized individual who has an eye for detail and accuracy.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Professional phone manner.
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships,
- Ability to exercise confidentiality.
- Ability to allocate one's time effectively,
- Work under pressure and manage tight deadlines,
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes.
Computer Skills :
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Yardi experience is an asset, and preferred.
Drop a Line