Technical Sales: Midland/Odessa, TX.
Business Development Manager is the person in charge of business development and managing the company's relationships with its clients. You oversee building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with them for the duration of their relationship with the company. You are responsible in finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make calls to the existing customer base and have the ability to recognize potential new customers. Set appointments and present products and solutions to address the customer’s specific needs.
- Be able to determine and identify the decision makers in all situations.
- Must be comfortable making biding lasting relationships.
- Follow up on leads provided, market research for new leads, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Utilize the company’s strong technical support staff and infrastructure to ensure products meet or
- Able to exceed the client’s expectations of quality, timeliness, and complete satisfaction.
- Provide complete, accurate, and clear information/recommendations to management team on challenges, growth, opportunities, and new markets/channels via weekly sales meetings and Customer Relationship Management tool.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or strong Industrial Sales background preferred.
- 5+ years experience is Stimulation Chemical sales and proven track record of success.
- Knowledge and technical skills relating to industrial manufacturing.
- Excellent math and computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven track record of success and ability to generate new opportunities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Drop a Line