Brand Services / Customer Support - Seattle
Category: Sales and Marketing
Customer Service - Brand Ambassador - Administrator
The Customer Service Administrator will focus on assisting the Management Team in the support of the Unit Franchise Owners, Client Accounts, Vendors and of Washington employees. The emphasis will be customer service-oriented in nature. The office is looking for a team-oriented self-starter with a passion for supporting growth within our regional organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong Customer Service and Organizational background and who enjoys working with diverse individuals in a face-paced environment.
- Provide Customer Service support to Accounts
- Provide Customer Service support to Unit Franchise Owners
- Assist the Management Team in the support of Franchise Owners, Accounts and Vendors
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Perform Special Projects as requested
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a Customer Service
- Strong Phone Skills
- Solid Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel essential and ACT! database or similar)
- Self-Starting Abilities
F/T Salary + Commission
Drop a Line