Junior Software Developer
Category: Information Technology
DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting Firm supporting our client in their search for a Junior Web Developer with an eye for creating great user experiences and a keen attention to quality and detail.
This role is to support our clients internal suite of products. As a collaborative environment your interest in designing and testing new features may be called upon.
- Post-secondary diploma, certificate or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a technical discipline is preferred
- Experience with databases (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Team player – willing to contribute to the team on all levels to help grow the products
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment is preferred
- Experience working with Git and TFS/Azure DevOps
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Develop database schema, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Handling database procedures such as backup, restore, upgrade, migration etc.
This is a one year contract role where you will be exposed to new technologies and methodologies.
Drop a Line