Business Development Manager: Houston, TX.
Business Development Manager is the person in charge of business development and managing the company's relationships with its clients. You oversee building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with them for the duration of their relationship with the company. You are responsible in finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new business opportunities inside your operating states.
- Must hit volume and margin sales targets for natural gas markets
- Assist with operations & support solutions for the customer
- Able to recommend solutions
- Abel to manage strategic accounts and able to grow them
- Able to negotiations and has firm understanding of profitability analysis processes
- Implement and effectively manage sales programs
- Strong ability to manage relationship at all levels
- Able to travel is a must.
- +5 years of experience in a related role
- Experience in fuel distribution or energy services
- Track record of success in business development
- Able to identify and support the development and delivery of new products
- Experience in Power Generation, Pipeline, Asphalt, and Propane
- Can develop and implement a pricing strategy
Drop a Line