ECM Services Engineer
Category: Information Technology
DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting firm supporting our client in their search for a Systems Engineer.
The Systems Engineer will design, develop, promote and implement software solutions for the company and its customers. You will be evaluating existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational/ client needs. You will be Developing Enterprise Content Management systems and IT process that would move an organization from a paper-based to digital media document.
This role requires the ability to travel out of town for short periods of time.
- Previous industry or software experience would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of sales presentations to C level executives.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Technical Solutions – programming, implementation or other related software packages.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Client Services as support or implementation of a software product.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in IT, database implementations and general IT support.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience of Network support
- Project Management Experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
KNOWLEDGE BASE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of ECM Solutions.
- Knowledge of business analysis & process mapping.
- Knowledge of deployment and integration of software solutions.
- Knowledge business skills and sales skills.
- Management and ability to understand budgets.
- Ability to document solution.
RESPONSIBLITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Promote Laserfiche, Docuware and M-Files as the premier Enterprise Content Management Solutions.
- Assist Solutions Consultants and Sales Reps with Presales Support.
- Software related information.
- Client Proposals and demonstrations.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Estimation of billable hours and related costs.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software solution.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics to meet project goals.
- Conduct analysis of the client’s business, map their document and business processes to provide an Enterprise Content Management solution.
- Responsible to collect all forms, documents and systems information within the client technology platform to complete the software related project.
- Remote and Onsite implementation and customization of software.
- Conduct training as required; after implementations, or as requested.
- Responsible to provide ongoing support for all clients by meetings, remote, and onsite support.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures for each software implementation. This includes testing and project acceptance documentation.
- Identify opportunities, utilizing existing and new technology related solutions.
- Responsible for the identification of potential sales such as Service hours, licenses, or other related software, equipment, or services.
We thank all applicants however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Drop a Line