Business Development Consultant: Edmonton, AB
Category: Sales and Marketing
DMA Global is a Professional Recruiting firm supporting our client in their search for Junior- Intermediate level Business Development Consultant for their Edmonton office.Qualifications
- Qualified candidates must have previous prospecting experience (inside or outside sales), preferably in a business to business selling environment.
- Candidates must have experience working with Customer Relationship Databases and large datasets (for example, prospect lists).
- Experience using basic Boolean operators (And/Or) or SQL to extract meaningful data results is essential.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Business Development Consultant
In this position, the right candidate will be responsible for the business development and sales pipeline generation activities for our client based out of their office in South Edmonton. This position will also be supporting the outside sales staff in achieving the company’s overall revenue targets and objectives.
As Business Development Consultant (BDC), you will be responsible for the research, identification, pursuit and generation of high quality leads and prospects to boost the sales pipeline.
You responsibilities are:
- Daily interaction and weekly meetings with Field Sales personnel to target key areas and or areas where new business is needed for franchisees.
- Perform research in key areas within our existing database to discover potential target leads using all available tools. This research includes building a 360 degree view of the area including key clients, key franchisees, and target leads to ensure we fully understand the context for each lead and our pursuit plan.
- Curate leads to confirm specific details about the company and facility. This will include phone calls to set appointments for the Field Sales personnel, and verify information.
- Identify and engage a minimum of 10 high quality target leads per week.
- Queue and or schedule “drop ins” for your Field Sales Partner during your weekly meetings.
- Working with various sources to generate potential leads such as TMI re-location leads.
- Make 20+ follow up or prospect calls per day with the goal of setting appointments or affirming current data.
- Anchor account leads
- Work with each of our Brand Services reps to bring in a minimum of 5 cold leads EACH WEEK from their customer site visits. An Anchor Account Lead is a building that is near a current customer which allows the BDC to use that info as an icebreaker.
- Industry prospecting
- Smart prospecting using google maps, LinkedIn, and other resources to target specific industries (dental, law firms, auto dealerships, medical device manufacturing, etc.)
- Association networking
- Leveraging of networking groups and Industry groups to generate net new leads.
We would like to thank all candidates but only selected candidates will be contacted.
Drop a Line