Service Technician -Field-
Category: Information Technology
DMA Global is a professional recruiting firm supporting our client in their search for a Service Technician on the Regina area.
As a Field Service Technician you will be responsible for providing maintenance and service to the customer base across the Regina region. You will also assist with networking systems on installs and re-locations. You should have the ability to perform various maintenance procedures for complex printer solutions.
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance on the printer systems which includes printers and pre and post equipment and software at the customer site and/or region
- Maintaining excellent customer satisfaction, build strong relationships, and meet customer Service Level Agreements to ensure customers needs are met
- Escalating unresolved problems according to predefined service procedures and as per escalation process
- Assist with networking on installations, de-installations, and/or relocations at customer site
- Maintaining knowledge necessary to remain current on all technical aspects of our products and services
- Maintaining levels of parts inventory, and ensuring proper care or vehicle, diagnostic and physical tools.
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- Degree, or Vocational or Technical School Degree in electrical or mechanical studies
- 1-3 years of experience large format high volume copiers, scanners or commercial printing systems
- Networking experience as well as interface and security controls
- Strong analytical skills are required to review equipment, analyze issues, and troubleshoot systems
- Excellent project and process management
- Refined computer, technical and equipment operation skills
- Exemplary time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong experience with Technical-Knowledge Based Systems, Parts Systems, and dispatch system
Our client offers the following benefits:
- Health/Dental after 3 months
- RRSP after 6 months
- Presidents Club Award
- Company Car and phone.
We would like to thank all applicants but only selected applicants will be contacted.
Drop a Line