Senior API Developer
Information Technology | Calgary, AB
The Senior API Developer role will work as a key member of the Engineering
team. The primary responsibilities are in delivering quality code with a strong focus on providing
robust & intuitive experiences to our customers. The ideal candidate should be up for the
challenge of building a world-class Virtual CISO platform that is powerful, yet easy and delightful
● Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available
● Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs.
● Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques.
● Collaborate with the Logic Engineering team to develop products and features.
● Communicate within the team to solve business challenges.
● Deliver high-quality code within our Agile processes and our open & supportive culture.
● Support and be supported by your fellow engineers. Providing leadership & mentorship
to less experienced team members.
You would be a good fit if:
● You have 5+ years experience in an agile development environment.
● You are fluent in Python and have experience using Django (or similar framework).
● You embrace a test-driven and code review culture.
● You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
● You have experience with AWS.
● You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● You enjoy collaboration with your team members.
● You take personal ownership over the features that you build.