Consumer Electronics | San Jose, CA
Our client is a technological innovation enterprise focusing on smart kitchen appliances. Starting from the early stage of the wave of smart kitchen appliances innovation, our client is committed to becoming a leading brand of smart kitchen appliances. The ingredients gifted by nature need precise time and temperature to achieve the best color and smell, and the ingredients do not lose their original taste. The eternal pursuit of our client is to turn everyone's kitchen to be ultimately intelligent and convenient.
Working at our client is more than just a job. They are a group of people who are shaping the future of people`s cooking behaviors by emerging our game-changing products and service. Join us on the path of changing the history instead of following it.
Salary：Negotiable. Competitive in the market
1. Responsible for the research, transformation and application of the dynamic and cutting-edge technologies of the smart kitchen appliance industry, the risk assessment and resource assessment of the overall technical route of new products, driving all departments to optimize and innovate products, and developing products with technological innovation;
2. Responsible for building product research and development team, and building efficient research and development process system;
3. Responsible for the whole-cycle R&D management in the product development process, and coordinated the R&D teams of mechanical structure, electronic hardware, driving system, upper software, etc.
1. Bachelor‘s degree or above, majored in artificial intelligence, electronics and information, computer, automation, etc., proficient in intelligent hardware and software, structure, with technical innovation consciousness;
2. At least 3 years of management experience in leading a R&D team of more than 20 people;
3. English as a working language; Mandarin speaking will be somehow plus.
4. 0-1 R&D experience in robotics and consumer electronics is preferred.