Performance Marketing/ Digital Marketing Manager
Information Technology | Singapore or remote
We are seeking experts on Google ADs to help the user growth for our App products and ensure the
highest possible return on investment.
● Actively manage the planning and execution of PPC campaigns for App products, including
creation, launching, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing, and forecasting
especially through Google ADs
● Explore and set the right KPIs and ROIs for each key metrics, managing and optimizing the
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for App promotion, campaign structuring,
targeting, display network, and other relevant facets on Google ADs
● Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, accounts and aid in the creation of
paid search marketing initiatives.
● Develop and see through all PPC best practices are applied regionally especially in SEA/SA
countries with a keen focus on how they translate to success.
● Communication to teams and management on project timelines, and results. Generating reports
for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking according to the requirements.
● Act as the expert for all things related to PPC ads
● Manage advertising funds above USD 3 million per year
● Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant feld of study
● 3+ years of proven search engine advertising / PPC experience .
● Demonstrated experience in managing and implementing PPC campaigns that successfully
drive revenue and conversions (ROAS) via Google Ads
● Proven experience of owning a PPC campaign with an ads spent of min USD 1 million on
Google ADs is required;
● Prior working experience in digital marketing agencies is a plus
● Experience in other advertising platforms such as Facebook ADs is preferred
● Strong knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag, etc.) and bid
● Analytical thinking with strong math skills
● Self-driven and positive attitude; demonstrated project management and multi-tasking skills
● Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with international teams
across multiple areas. Mandarin speaking is a must.