Boomi Software Engineer
Information Technology | Calgary
A Dell Boomi Software Engineer is passionate about building robust, reusable integration solutions and have a passion for digital transformation technology and has experience in agile development environments. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement cycle – specializing in developing workflows and integration services and APIs. You enjoy working with others to solve problems, share knowledge, and help grow and mentor junior developers. You like building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer’s business and project scope and can translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Develop integrations using Dell Boomi Platform
- Translate business rules and requirements into data objects, produce data mappings and write abstracted, reusable code components accordingly
- Deploy and integrate solutions on the cloud and on-premises
- Facilitate technical meetings with client staff and advise client with technical options analyses based on leading practice
- A BA/BSc or MA/MSc degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Experience in application development using Boomi, Flow, Master Data Hub, API Management, Data Catalogue and Preparation
- Experience with micro services architectural design using API led approach
- Hands-on experience in RAML/Swagger and micro service modelling
- Solid programming skills using SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XPath, Zquery, Java, RAML, Web Services
- Good understanding of SOA Frameworks (on cloud, on prem, hybrid)
- Solid understanding of containerization and virtualization.
- Quick to learn new technologies, easy to adapt to new environments, thrive on solving challenging problems with technical solutions
- Able to work in multiple technical environments and able to work with peers and business stakeholders