Business Development Specialist(Job Developer)
Sales and Marketing | Regina,SK
Our client is an immigration company established in 2012 with its headquarter in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Certified by the Canadian federal government, our client, as a professional immigration service corporation, provides a wide range of immigration services including visa application, overseas learning and training application, business investment, and Canadian permanent residence application. Besides the headquarter in Winnipeg, our client has set branch offices in eight cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Regina, Toronto, Montreal, Halifax, Shenyang(China), Taishan(China). On the business scale, our client is ranked the top 3 among all immigration companies run by Chinese in Canada. Our client also boasts of 11 RCICs, the largest immigration consultant team in the Chinese community.
Job Development/Employer Support:
- Develops and maintains good contact with partners and employers.
- Initiates and maintains ongoing personal contacts with a variety of business and industry representatives and job placement/training agencies to promote programs for participant placement;
- Makes cold calls to potential employers and explains the benefits and employment support services provided by programs to employers, including addressing employer’s special needs;
- Researches Internet, newspapers, agencies, and other resources for job leads;
- Collects data from employers related to job orders including job requirements and skills;
- Matches job skills with applicant qualifications;
- Refers qualified applicants to employers and conducts necessary follow-up when applicants are placed in positions.
- Assists participants in assessing their job skills for positions;
- Instructs in job seeking, application procedures, resume writing, interview preparation, and job retention skills and attitudes;
- Arranges for interviews;
- Works with participants to gain necessary job skills or reviews other employment options;
- Maintains contact with employers during the participants' employment and reports results to appropriate staff;
- Tracks participant activity and progress data.
- At least 1-year related experience.
- College degree or above.
- Excellent communicating skills.
- Highly self-motivated.