Software Engineer, Infotainment Backend (Golang)
Consumer Electronics | Shanghai, China
Our client is the world's No.1 electric car and power train desinger，developer，manufacturer and distributor headed by the legendary entrepreneur. Now they are hiring top talents globally to work in their R&D center located in their gigafactory in Shanghai, China. A top company with top work environment as well as top compensation and benefits.
We are looking for driven Software Engineers excited to help us continue evolving our media and voice services all around the world. Our team’s job is to help make the car the most fun entertainment system that brings joy and continually delights our users. The media team owns the entire stack for services like: music streaming, video playback, and voice based AI (including Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Text To Speech).
Our team also champions automated testing. We aim to move at a rapid pace and the only way to do this is to have a continued focus on developer velocity and build systems that help us build, monitor and validate at a fast, often automated pace.
- Design and build scalable, high-availability systems and APIs for Tesla’s in-car experiences
- Rapid prototyping of in-car media user interfaces
- Work closely with UI, product, SRE and infrastructure teams
- Familiarity with kube, canarying releases, autoscaling and resource management
- Experience building applications at scale, preferably in a service-oriented architecture
- Expertise in modern web developments frameworks, preferably Golang
- Willingness to learn new technologies in any area of the stack: UI, Rendering, Core, Protocol, Server
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CE, EE or the equivalent in experience
- Proficient in Mandarin and English.