Software Engineer, Infotainment | C++
Consumer Electronics | Shanghai, China
Our client is the world's No.1 electric car and power train desinger，developer，manufacturer and distributor headed by the legendary entrepreneur. Now they are hiring top talents globally to work in their R&D center located in their gigafactory in Shanghai, China. A top company with top work environment as well as top compensation and benefits.
Job location: Shanghai, China
Tesla is expanding its UI software engineering team. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in front-end software development and creating exceptional user experiences.
You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs. You will be responsible for the look and feel of the user experience, architecture, and front-end graphics. You will need to collaborate with our top-notch design team and back end developers.
Our goal is to set the bar for what a car UI can be; by creating an interface that flows so naturally, it makes the car feel like an extension of the driver's body. We want to work with people who are excited by this goal and have the talent to deliver on it.
• Rapid development of in-car customer experiences
• Design, code, and debug UI interfaces/architectures
• Work with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers
• Proficient in C and C++
• Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts
• Experience writing and shipping customer-facing code
• Willingness to learn new technologies in any area of the stack: UI, Rendering, Core, Protocols, Server
• Experience using common design patterns in the software industry
• High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
• Experience building state-of-the-art user interfaces and/or acclaimed consumer-facing applications
• Proficient in English and Mandarin (both verbal and written communications).