Property Management | Toronto, ON
Currently, we are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Maintenance Technician in Toronto for a commercial setting.
Maintenance Technician is responsible for all building maintenance related duties within their assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General handyman duties, minor plumbing, electrical repairs and maintenance
- Inspection, maintenance and repairs of boilers, HVAC etc.
- Troubleshoot of appliances
- General carpentry, installation of blinds, fixing doors, cabinets etc.
- Drywall, tiling and painting
- Must be involved in maintenance work emergencies to residential units; be available for on- call on a rotating schedule to deal with problems that occur after hours and/or weekends
- Manage tenant requests including proper follow up to ensure satisfaction and completion
- Complete maintenance checklist for unoccupied suites
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess at least 3 years' of relevant building maintenance/operator work experience
- Experience in boiler maintenance, minor plumbing/minor electrical
- Soldering, troubleshoot of appliances, repair works
- Working knowledge of renovation and repair of buildings, building systems, respective by-laws and/or regulations an asset
- Possess own tools
- Flexible to work regular work hours and on-call duties/weekends/ after hour emergencies on rotation basis schedule
- Must possess valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to use at work.