Information Technology | Calgary, AB
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be working on our Customer Portal (where our clients manage their loan(s) and our Finance Manager Portal (used in dealerships throughout Canada). While you not only have experience in your field, you're also happy to pass it along to mentor more junior members of the team. You will work closely with other talented Engineers, UX, Product and internal users to deliver well tested, functional and secure applications.
- Work in an agile cross-functional team who owns the development lifecycle.
- Participate in and new applications and services to power our products.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other Engineers.
- Help architect, develop, and deliver applications & services.
- Write scalable, well tested, clean code.
- Continuously improve our tooling and developer experience.
- At least 6 years’ experience building complex web applications.
- Have experience with micro-services architecture and RESTful APIs (using Node.js).
- Strong database skills (we use PostgreSQL)
- A strong advocate for best practices and high-quality code.
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS industry with experience using cloud-based offerings (ex. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Great communication and collaboration skills working with other Engineers, Product Managers, and UX.
- Experience with Store architectures (ex. Redux, NGRX, Vuex).
- Experience with machine learning or artificial intelligence.
- Experience with Serverless, AWS and/or Docker containers.