Inspection Services | Edmonton
- Generate leads and contact potential clients to promote our various service lines, including our software development services.
- Work to get on the client approved vendor list and secure new contracts.
- Track all sales activities on sales management software.
- Attend meetings with Clients, Management, and Employees.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and Business Analyst with day to day activities.
- Perform cold calls and prepare quotes for the client.
- Assist in the authorization and management of contracts.
- Initiate and manage all digital marketing campaigns.
- Handle the clients that are appointed to you with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- The ability to be on call as required.
- Ability to handle disagreements and stressful situations as they arise.
- You must have a calm demeanor and the ability to problem solve.
- Able to issue weekly sales report to the management.
- Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of business development experience for IT product and services companies.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent vocalization skills in English
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- The ability to meet goals and stay self-motivated.
- Great negotiating skills and conflict handling.
- You must have your own transportation to and from the office.
- Travel around Canada will be required.
- Great socialization skill required.
- AD testing will be required.
- Best salary in the industry and performance-based commission.
- Shared Group Benefits ( Medical, Dental, Life etc.)
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Sales Incentive and Year End Bonus Benefits