Information Technology | Taiwan
Our client is a Singapore-headquartered Internet service provider, helps to power some of the fastest growing mobile services in the world with a strong specialty in network security and privacy protection. With millions of paying customers endorsing our capabilities, our client company strives to help their partners achieve great success through commitment to excellence in what they do.
● Designing UI of all platforms of the company's Consumer-end products;
● Participating in design of official websites, advertising landing pages, and App store posters;
● Cooperate with the product team to optimize and modify the prototype solutions based on the discussion of project requirements. Co-design and improve user interaction experience; Required
● Diploma and above with major in Design or Arts or related field;
● At least 1 year experiences related to UI design;
● Able to use Photoshop, Illustrator, C4D, After Effects and other popular design softwares;
● Preferably be able to hand-draw and knowledge of in-app animation authoring ;
● Basic understanding the relationship between interaction design and user experience, able to design product interaction purposefully according to product requirements.
● Knowledge of HTML and CSS, and be able to cooperate with front-end engineers to implement design drafts;
● Knowledge of the design guidelines of different platforms;
● Bilingual in English and Chinese (oral and written) to liaise with the stakeholders overseas;