Project Surveyor - Manager
Engineering | Nashville, TN
|This organization offers a premier talent-driven culture that consistently delivers the most robust and inspiring professional experience for every employee. We are currently seeking a Project Surveyor to work on various projects within our Land Services Market. The Project Surveyor will be responsible for understanding and communicating project scope, managing multiple projects and team members, training and mentorship of staff, and providing all land survey documents and deliverables consistent with the position. |
Desired Skills and Experience
Commensurate with experience and
|Bachelor of Science or Associates of Science in Land Surveying, Civil |
Engineering, or equivalent degree desired
Registered Surveyor (PS), preferred
7-10 years of experience with desires to be a contributor to the team.
Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Carlson, Micro station and Microsoft office.
Experience with RTK GPS, Robotics total station, laser scanner,
Trimble Access Data Collectors and Trimble Business Center
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare Scopes of Work, Fee Estimates, and Manage Projects
- Direct Client interaction
- Prepare survey legal descriptions and plats/exhibits for boundary surveys, subdivision, or easements
- Experience with performing ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Computations for construction layout and subdivisions
- Calculate roadway right-of-way and property lines
- QA/QC field data, import, analyze and adjust survey field data.
- Field Preparation for the field work and schedule the
- Prepare budgets and proposals for clients. Communicate project budgets and schedules to team members to ensure project profitability and milestone dates are being met.
- Records research of previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for field surveys.
- Perform record research at courthouses as needed
- Perform field work as needed