.Net Developer / Lead Developer
Information Technology | Remote
Must have skills(Resume without any below skills won't get shortlisted):
Angular 9 or above version
TDD(Test Driven Development)
• Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software products (cloud and/or in-house).
• Serve as a technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end users to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Contribute to team growth by providing advice, mentoring, and coaching to other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision-makers.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline (Engineering,
Mathematics, Science) required
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience
• Technical skills required include each of the following
• Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
• Microsoft SQL Server or similar
• Development experience with RESTful Services
• Experience within a CI/CD environment
• Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software
• Experience documenting technology-based solutions
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise scale
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
• Passion for technology and positive impact to the company’s bottom line.
• Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business
Preferred skills include:
• Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
• Container based development/deployment
• Healthcare experience