General Description• Evaluating document-intensive business processes, gathering requirements, and identifying opportunities for streamlining or improvement
• Developing and implementing solutions in alignment with industry best practices and established/defined methodologies
• Staying up-to-date on the latest methodologies, solutions and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems by applying business practical information management solutions
• Conducting and facilitating meetings, workshops, and presentations to share ideas and findings
• Gathering and analyzing system requirements
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing practical, fit-for-purpose reporting on key performance targets
• Planning, designing and coordinating the documentation, education/training, and awareness for implemented solutions – may include: developing informational, education or procedural documentation/manuals; coordinating SME’s for the planning and developing of documentbased information structures/frameworks and developing and delivering training related to Information Manaegment best practices and governance
• Performing and/or supporting end-user UAT (user acceptance testing)
• Managing the priorities of initiatives based on business needs and requirements
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, SME’s and end-users
Qualifications• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• 5 + years experience working in Energy/Oil and Gas industry.
• 3 + years experience working in a consultancy focused service delivery model.
• Diploma or degree in Information Management, or a related field, is an asset.
Other• Highly skilled at executing projects.
• Effective comminicator – timely, and transparent.
• Understands how to be an external consultant. Proven ability to perform as a expert to deliver results for the client. Efficient with meeting timelines, driving deliverables and achieving the business outcome.
• Industry knowledge of records and information management related to lifecycle of oil and gas in upstream, midstream and downstream organizations OR the ability to quickly absorb records and information management principles
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and application of analysis techniques including process development, user journey mapping, gap analysis, business scenarios, business requirements identification and gatherings, and data analysis.
• Well-developed core consulting skill sets including: business analysis, verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills, group workshop facilitation skills, and client relationship skills.
• High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively work with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
• Confidence and maturity to communicate with management, senior leadership and executive teams.
• Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
• Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous duties and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Highly self-motivated and direct. Prefers working in a high performing, team-oriented, dynamic and evolving consulting-focused environment.
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions within a defined scope.
• Experience creatng and delivering detailed reports and giving presentations – verbal and written.
• Competency in Microsoft/M365 Online applications including SharePoint, OneDrive, TEAMS, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments and history of leading and supporting successful projects.